Saturday 27 December 2008

thought....

I think most people, especially family members, want more than I can give them.

They complain that I am cold, difficult to talk to, and have walls built up.

I see their point to some extent...I find them difficult to talk to, and mainly because they are boring.

I don't have the interesting in attempting to care about their lives.

The issue here is the fact that they take everything so personally. When I can't force myself to relate in mundane discussions with them, they simply assume it's because I'm selfish, stubborn, only interested in personal things that I take delight in. While the last assumption is somewhat true, I feel that the other offenses people take at my attitude are wrong and unfair.

They simply do not know me, and nor do I care to let them.

No comments: