Tuesday 23 November 2010

Boredom! (thank you, Amy!)

So, you like someone.

Not particularly. There is someone I really really REALLY want to do though.

Okay, let’s get real deep. Will you tell me the truth or lies?

Truth is always the answer.

Does your hair smell good?

Yep...Just showered a few hours ago.

Is your phone right next to you, or at least close by?

Work phone to the left, cell phone sitting on the computer in front of me. On silent.

Hugs or Drugs?

Hugs > drugs, but drugs make me wanna hug. ;)

I forgot to ask, what’s your name?

Silly rabbit.

Red, Blue and White reminds you of what?

The Dutch flag.

What is better: cute smile, or amazing eyes?

It's hard to say...Eye can be hidden behind glasses sadly, but nothing can hide a brilliant smile.

When was the last time you went to the mall?

Last Wednesday.

Do you like Wal-Mart?

Not particularly. I do go there every once in a while to get stuff like tights and socks and DVDs, but I'm not a huge fan.

Is your phone a touch screen?

No, it's...I don't really know what you'd call it. It's a bar flip phone kinda.

Are you bored right now?

Yesss...almost always bored at work.

Do you have siblings?

Loads.

Is it hot where you live?

The apartment is extremely overheated. I have my window open through winter.

The weather outside--chilly. I hate winter.

What did you have for breakfast?

Some reheated Shepherd's Pie.

Are you happier today or three months ago?

Umm...I would actually say three months ago for several reasons. It was summer still, I had lots of friends around, things were generally better with my family...

Anybody tell you they miss you lately?

Two of my friends...one who is currently in school in B.C. and is coming home in 23 days...and one who I haven't seen a couple weeks but lives only 7 minutes away.

Anything you want right now?

Lasagna and a deep sleep.

Who are you closer to Mother or Father?

Neither. I hold both at arms length for personal sanity.

Is there someone that makes you happy whenever you see or talk to them?

My good friend Emily Wild never fails to make my eyes crinkle.

Do you think you could ever decide a tattoo design if you chose to get one?

Could and have twice already, and soon there will be a third!

Have you ever had a crush on someone "too young" for you?

Aha. No.

Do you think you could forgive someone for cheating on you?

Maybe forgive them, but trust them? Probably not. It would take a LONG time and a lot of healing.

How long have you been in your current relationship?

N/A [sad5]

Do you still talk to the person who hurt you the most in life?

No? That would be stupid.

Do you trust people easily?

No, not really. I mean, I'm a fairly open book, but to really sit down and have a heart-to-heart? Not so much.

Do you currently have a lot of drama in your life?

Sorta. Family issues and work stuff basically.

Are you currently stressed out about anything?

Family issues and work stuff, lolz.

Do you know anyone that's a stripper?

Nope.

Who was the last person you told to shut up?

Oh man, I actually haven't told anyone to shut up in a long time...I can't even think of the last person.

Do you believe in giving second chances?

Yeah, we all will require one before we exit this life, so I'd say we should all give them.

Is anyone angry with you at the moment?

My mom definitely. That's about it.

What's the last song you heard?

Change of Seasons - Sweet Thing

Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?

I feel greatly altered, and that's all I can really say.

Is life getting better or worse?

It is what it is, honestly. Sometimes it sucks the big one, and sometimes it's glorious. C'est la vie.

How many text messages are in your inbox?

313.

If someone warns you about someone, do you listen?

It depends on who the person is that is warning me, and what their possible motivations may be.

Usually I like to make my own judgement on people though.

Is the last person you kissed mad at you?

Um, I don't think so. He barely knows me so I don't know why he'd be mad...

Did you stand on your tippy-toes for your last kiss?

Haha, yeah, in fact I did! That's what happens when you're barely 5'4" and he's 6'3".

Your last text say?

"even on the elevator with me"

Is the last person you hugged older than you?

I can't remember the last person that I just hugged. I think my dad hugged me a couple weeks ago.

Have you ever gotten to the point w/ someone where you've said "I'm done "?

Yeah, but I find that when I say that, I usually am just speaking in a fit of rage, and I'm not actually done.

Is there a girl that you truly hate?

Honestly, no. True hate is a waste of time and effort...but there are people I despise.

Last time someone said I love you to you?

My friend on Facebook a couple days ago.

Would your parents care if you came home at 12 A.M.?

Ha, suck it! I love living on my own! And I don't even come home anymore.

Can you commit to one person?

I used to think I just wanted to settle down, but I kinda like the excitement of getting out there and meeting new people...

Eventually though, yes.

Your sister tells you she's in jail, what do you say?

"I'll be right over. What's the bail set at?"

How did you feel when you woke up today?

Like shit. I got maybe four hours of interrupted sleep last night.

Is someone on your mind right now?

He's always on my mind because I'm a bit obsessive and I just want to have my way with him, dammit!

What were the last words you spoke?

Talking on the phone to my co-worker about moving patients around from room to room.

Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?

I hope so. It would be nice to settle down eventually...get a bit more stable.

Who was the last person you talked to in person?

I'm at work, so my co-workers...over and over..and over....

Have you ever received a fine?

Speeding ticket...I'm still traumatized about it.

Has anyone upset you in the last week?

Yes, for sure. A few people actually.

A guy, because they're stupid and confusing.

My parents, because they're so dogmatic and hurtful.

My sister, because she won't listen to my words of advice.

Are you afraid of falling in love?

"Love is really nothing but a dream that keeps waking me"
I love John Mayer.

When someone walks out of your life, do you go after them or let them go?

Depends, like Amy said, on why they left and who they are.

Is there someone you want to be with right now?

Hell yes.......

Do you think the legal drinking age should be changed?

Hell no!

How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?

Hardly ever.

Have you ever been called a bad influence?

HAHAHAHA. Yes.

Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?

Who hasn't??

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?

Nervous...

Have you ever met someone who turned out to be amazing?

Lots of people and they are just awesome to discover. It's such a great feeling to find a kindred spirit.

Do you like the color of your eyes?

Yep, beautiful grey/blue.

Could you go out in public looking like you do now?

In work scrubs and huge curly hair? Sure why not?

Has someone put their arm around you in the past 5 days?

Yes. I love friends.

Where will you be 2 hours from now?

Here at work. Damn.

When was the last time you held hands with someone?

October 1, laying in bed with intertwined fingers. If only we could rewind time and relive moments.

What are you currently listening to?

A doctor talking about giving meds per rectum.

No comments: