Wednesday 6 April 2011

the Internet is too busy for me

There are way too many social sites on the Internet.
As of right now I have accounts at:

Myspace (why oh why do I still have this?)
Facebook
Blogspot
Livejournal
Tumblr
Twitter
a varied assortment of forums about: greyhounds, motorcycles, the GTA, LOST, etc
IMDb
Hotmail
Gmail
Yahoo Mail
Yahoo Answers
Wikipedia
OKCupid (what is this I don't even)
eHarmony
and probably many more than I can't think of on the spot.
It's getting out of control.

Fortunately I'm stupid and basically use the same variation of one password for every account. It would be ridiculously easy to gain access (and control) over my Internet life.

Perhaps my life is simply too cluttered in general. I consider that fact when I look at the messy apartment (stuff is still in boxes!), think about my relationship with my family members (um...dire), and contemplate all my Internet accounts that I rarely utilize.

The more I think about all the things in my life that I need to somehow sort through, the more overwhelmed I get and the greater the urge I have to run. Run away from the craziness that is just threatening to storm down!
I want to be here:

I hate work today with all my heart.


Also, I've been using my Tumblr more often. The link for it is in the sidebar. Damn you Internet! Sucking me into yet another site!

No comments: