Monday 14 April 2008

Relief.

To us, it comes in all forms.

We find relief in vacations, quiet times, music, other peoples' words, reading, stress leaves, and family times.

I find relief in talking out every single thought that is in my head.

Every word that jumbles about, every thought that clogs my mind, every idea that cloud my memory... It needs to be released, it needs to be cleaned out, it demands an escape.

I hope that one day there will come a time when I will no longer need relief. When thoughts will not torture, when ideas will be sweet and welcomed, when contemplations will not tear down, when my mind will be at ease.

Until then, I will randomly outburst, telling people of things that I cannot keep in, of ponderings that do more damage than good, of cutting sadistic reveries, of meditations that destroy my hope.

No comments: