Friday 18 April 2008

thoughts*

Most amusing consult note:
This lady was seen on an urgent basis in the Emergency Room. I was called by the Emergency Room resident. I came as quickly as possible from my office to find the room empty. She had been toted off to Ultrasound for some reason.

Okay, maybe I only find it amusing because I read so many dull consultations and referrals. This one just stood out.

And in other news-- I accidentally completely yanked out my nose ring today when I woke up. I have no idea how it happened, it just did. And to be honest, it didn't hurt one bit. It was reinserting the ring that was extremely difficult. I tried shoving it back in multiple time with no such luck. I spotted a guy working at Second Cup who had a nose ring, so I asked for instructions. Standing there in front of the cafe, I put my nose ring back in successfully. Someone is gonna get a tip today.

No comments: