Friday 23 May 2008

Another One

I'm not feeling great today.
Perhaps it's a touch of flu, perhaps just exhaustion, even though I slept in until 10 something today.
I also feel quite uninspired.
I can't think of anything interesting or thoughtful to write about.
In fact, all I keep thinking about is a packet of peaches & cream instant oatmeal that's in my purse.
For some reason, I've really been into instant oatmeal as of late.
Anyway, I'm trying to think of a way to snap out of this general blue, and I think the fact that I didn't get to exercise yesterday has thrown off my groove.
No matter how late it is tonight, I gotta get out there.

But...

I am seriously SO lucky.
These past couple days I've been exposed to some wonderful music (which I referred to a yesterday), and some of the lyrics/melodies are extremely gripping to me.

Here's my newest favourite sad/melancholic tune.
You can check it out here.



Fog (Again) - Radiohead [Live]


There's a little child
Runnin' 'round this house
And he never leaves
He will never leave
And the fog comes up
From the sewers and
Glows in the dark
Baby alligators in the sewers
Grow up fast
Grow up fast
Anything you want it can be done now
How did you bad?
Did you go bad?
Did you go bad?
Some things will never wash away
Did you go bad?
Did you go bad?




No comments: