Monday 9 June 2008

Coldplay has done it again.
They're gone and released another amazing album.
I have only heard two tracks although the entire album has been leaked onto the internet. But from what I have heard so far, I am blown away.

They never fail to please my auditory senses.
Not only are the melodies catchy and rhythmic, the lyrics carry heavy, double meanings, causing one to stop and actually ponder over what they are singing about.

A little excerpt from their song Viva La Vida:

I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing
Roman Cavalry choirs are singing
Be my mirror my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field
For some reason I can't explain
Once you go there was never, never an honest word
That was when I ruled the world

Try explaining what those lyrics mean.

And take a little look at this.

Yes, Coldplay does not disappoint, and I'm greatly anticipating the album's release June 17th.


No comments: