Wednesday 4 March 2009

A Survey

I hate to use this blog to write up insipid surveys, but I'm bored and I don't feel like posting it all over Facebook. So here goes...



Does your Facebook password have to do with a person?:
Not at all.

What's one thing a guy can do to make you like them?: Besides sharing religious beliefs, being humourous/dynamic.

Big or small purses?: Definitely big. The bigger, the better.

Do you enjoy drama?: Drama as in gossip etc. is a no go.

Did you dress up on Halloween?: Not usually. I dressed up two years ago, but I'm into it.

Do you call anybody by their last name?: Yep, a few people. Not many though.

Can you put on mascara without opening your mouth?: Yes, easily. And I can also put on my eyeliner with one hands. Skillz yo.

Have you ever been called a bad influence?: Yes, definitely.

Eyeliner or mascara?: If I HAD to choose, eyeliner.

American Eagle or Hollister?: AE. They have great purses.

Heels or Flats?: It depends on the outfit, of course.

Straight or curly hair?: My hair is curly/wavy but I like both.

Hoops or dangling earrings?: Dangly.

Have you ever had your heart broken?: Yes...who hasn't?

Do you prefer light or dark haired guys?: That doesn't matter.

Ever walked into the guy's bathroom?: Yes. And seen things. Kill me now.

Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?: I've been pushed in.

Ever slapped a guy in the face?: Yes, a few times.

Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?: Of courseee.

Do you ever wish you were famous?: Nope.


IN A BOY:

Contacts or Glasses?: It doesn't matter.

Long or short hair?: It doesn't matter.

Cute or Hot?: It doesn't matter.

Smoker or non-smoker?: Smoking is very bad for you, okay?

Tall or short?: Tall preferably.

You're stuck on an elevator with the person you've fallen the hardest for, what happens? Probably just make small talk.

Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?: Hopefully nothing.


RANDOMS:

If you woke up in one of the Saw movies, do you think you could survive?: Ha, does anyone ever survive those movies? And probably not.

When is the last time you were in a photo booth taking pictures with friend?: Yearsss ago.

Have you ever seen someone you knew and purposely avoided seeing them?: Heck yes. At least once a week.

Do you know anyone with such a terribly annoying voice that you can't even stand it?: Yep yep yep.

On average, what do you think you cry about the most? Self-pity.

Who was the last guy you talked to?: Joseph.

Do you think best friends can be replaced?: No. But they can leave.

Does the last person you held hands with mean a lot? Everyone means a lot ;)

Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?: Yes, but I think you rarely expect it to be that certain person.

Which of your friends is the easiest to talk to?: I can talk easily with most people.

What friend do you tell the most?: None.

Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with? A few people last Sunday afternoon.

Wheres the weirdest place you've changed clothes?: Hahaha oh man this reminds me of vacations last year, when I changed in a variety store parking lot standing beside my car. :|

Are you going anywhere next summer?: CAMPING!!!

Are you waiting for anyone's call right now?: Nope...

Are you shy?: NEVER.

Are you talkative?: Yesss...I never shut up.

Do you announce when you have to pee?: Sometimes. It depends on whom I am with and the circumstances.

Who was the last person you cried in front of?: Kristina P.

Where was the last place you went away to?: I don't know what means. I just went to the mall with a sister...

No comments: