Thursday 4 June 2009

Back again

I have been frightfully remiss with blogging frequently/consistently, 
but I've fallen into that stupor of "nobody reads what I write anyway".
Clearly that's the whole reason why I don't tout my writing,
but lately loneliness has been clouding my better sense of judgment.

We really pray the crappiest prayers sometimes.
I was thinking today of how I've prayed before,
"Oh God, please make him like me!  I'll do anything!"
Now I look back and think, 'Ew!!!  THAT guy???'
It's a good thing that God ignores those selfish and idiotic prayers.
Otherwise we'd be experiencing some very unpleasant things.

Lately Imogen Heap has been my best friend, and also Regina Spektor.
Those two artists seem to go hand-in-hand for me.
And btw, if you like Imogen Heap, check out this beautiful interpretation of "Hide and Seek".
Delightful.

Okay, so I'm going to attempt to be a bit more consistent with blogging.
I've noticed a definite trend--when I write in my diary I usually slack with the blogging,
and of course that effect works vice versa as well.



No comments: