Wednesday 31 March 2010

I just realized that I never continued with my re-watch of the Harry Potter series. I only watched the first one, and then somehow managed to get caught up in something else. So there's something I need to do this weekend...as I have the next five days off, and am already scratching my head about what I will do with all my free time. In some ways, I wish I was working, as it doesn't feel right to sit around and do absolutely nothing.

Anyway, so I need to continue with the Harry Potter re-watch, and also watch the following things:

*the last three aired LOST episodes (I don't even know how I fell behind on this)
*Generation Kill (my brother keeps nagging me about watching this)
*The Pacific (after all ten episodes have aired though)
*Journeyman (it's been on my external drive for over a year)
*Dollhouse season two (also been sitting there, waiting for a long boring weekend)

And I'm sure I have more that I just can't think of off the top of my head at this moment. Most of the time, I simply find it hard to get up the motivation to start watching. Once I have the momentum going, it's all downhill from there.

In the meantime, a blessed Easter to all those who celebrate it accordingly...may the hope of this holiday accompany you in the upcoming spring and summer.

1 comment:

Amazingly Amy said...

I have 3 seasons of The Tudors just sitting... waiting... I'll watch them one day. One day. Maybe this summer at the cottage on a rainy day.

Also, blessed Easter :) We may not celebrate it, but I know how deeply important it is for you. ♥

Let's maybe do something this weekend?