Wednesday 29 December 2010

Tres bored!

1. Ever kissed a brown eyed and brown haired person?
Yes, I sure have.

2. Can you see a phone right now?
Yep, both my cell phone and my work phone on the desk right in front of me.

3. What are you listening to right now?
Nurses giving shift report to each other.

4. Where is it coming from?
The nurses sitting beside me in the nursing station.

5. Last thing you ate?
A Walkers shortbread cookie.

6. What was the last thing you saw on TV?
CHCH News at 6pm. Just really terrible shit. Each news cast seems to be a game of "how unprofessional and lame can we be?".

7. Who was the last person other than family you saw [not in school]?
I'm surrounded my nurses, so any of those, I suppose.

8. Are labels/stereotypes good?
They're can be damaging but are based on some grain of truth...

10. Song stuck in your head?
Nothing in particular, although Dragonette has been around lately.

11. Acoustic or Electric guitars?
Acoustic ftw. So much more romantic.

12. Do you dance while getting ready for whatever?
Not every time, but every once in a while.

13. What are you wearing right now?
Green OR scrub bottoms, brown & green scrub top, running shoes.

14. What is the greatest number of people you've been in front of?
The church on a Sunday morning, singing a special with my sister and friend.

15. Who was your last text from?
From my friend "J". "Oh, that's boo... Let me know when you've got some free time then. :)"

16. Have you ever taken a shower while you were drunk or high?
Yes...it's an amazing sensation.

17. Do you like Techno?
I like it when I'm a little drunk and dancing around or out for a run. It lifts the spirits.

18. Have you ever been to a night club?
Yes, I sure have.

19. Have you ever made out on a plane?
No...not yet.

21. Do you have leadership skills?
Yes, but in my current position in life, I have no need to utilize them.

22. Can you play an instrument?
Piano, guitar, recorder, and voice. Which reminds me, I need to start practicing again...

23. Have you ever sat on a roof and looked at stars?
I've sat in many places and looked at stars. My favourite place was on the beach while camping...absolutely no other lights except for the stars shining...you can see the Milky Way...it's truly an awe inspiring experience...

24. Ever done that while talking on the phone to a boyfriend or girlfriend?
No, and honestly, what would the point of that be? I'd rather see it with them IRL.

28. Are you currently pregnant/have you recently gotten someone pregnant?
No, thank God...

29. Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?
Nope.

30. What scent are you wearing right now?
Perfume is not allowed at work! All I can smell is the hand moisturizer they use here. It reeks and not in a pleasant way.

31. Are there any animals around you at the moment?
No, no animals in this sterile environment.

32. Drinking anything at the moment?
Chai Ole from Second Cup.

33. Ever thought you were going to get married?
Not to a specific person...I think I might get married sometime in the future...maybe...have to meet the right person first;)

34. Last person you loved?
Ugh...is love a fancy or a feeling?

35. Last person who told you they loved you?
My good friend Kristina.

36. Favorite time of day?
Sunrise and sunset...

38. Favorite food?
Anything with cheese/cheese related.

40. Cat person or dog person?
Dog, although I have the most evil and cutest cat ever.

41. Got a job?
Unfortunately, yeah.

43. Tan or pale skin?
Stuck with pale, want a nice tan/glow...as soon as this tattoo heals up completely...

44. You're deserted on an island, what do you have with you?
A Jack or Sawyer.

46. Biggest regret?
Getting a credit card at eighteen years old. I'm going to be paying that thing off until the day that I die...

48. What do you want the most?
Right now? To make out with someone.

49. Do you want children?
I used to, but not so much now. I'm afraid of screwing my kids up.

50. Are you a lover or a fighter?
When I was a teenager I used to be a fighter...I was so abrasive and confrontational. I feel like now, with getting older and a bit more wiser, I've become more of a lover. I hope that's true...

51. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
The last time I was making out with some dude. The anticipation right before the kiss...that's the best feeling in the world.

52. What was your last alcoholic beverage?
I had a beer last night :) Keiths India Pale Ale.

53. How is your mood today?
Not too bad. I got some good sleep last night and did some decent shopping today.

54. Where was your last vacation at?
Port Elgin/McGregor Point. I miss that place :(

55. Who is/are the friend(s) you can count on the most?
I have quite a few that I can talk to but the two I trust the most are Jannelle and Kelly.

56. What do you do all the time in a car?
Listen to music, sing, do a little dance, check my make up and lip gloss...the ush.

57. Do you like anyone?
Not in particular.

58. Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle?
Yeah, quite a few times actually. Next car I buy is going to have tinted windows, serious tingz.

59. Who was the last person to make you cry?
My family because they drive me up the wall.

61. What's the largest age difference between yourself and someone you hooked up with?
I have no idea how old anyone is.

62. When was the last time you cried?
A few days ago actually...maybe even a week. Life has been okay lately, minus the lack of sleep.

63. What is one thing you miss about your past?
Absolutely nothing.

64. What is one thing you've learned about life?
A few things... You have to take care of yourself because people won't take care of you. You have to be happy with yourself and not expect other people to fix you. You need to sieze the moments in front of you because you only live once!

65. Is anyone jealous of you?
Probably not. Why would they be?

No comments: