Friday 4 March 2011

A jumble of images & thoughts

This picture made me laugh when I stumbled across it:








First off, Josh's legs are impossibly long and gangly compared to teeny-tiny baby Martin. I still find it unbelievable that I have a brother who is 21 years younger than me. Sihaam has her "chicken legs" on display for the entire world to see (don't ask--she's very self conscious about her legs for some reason), and Joseph's curly white fro! I don't even know what's going on there. It's one of those family pictures that brings such good memories back to mind.



Winter is almost over! This little cartoon is one of my favourites:




I guess I'm just going for pictures that make me laugh. Yeah, the next one was taken at a work party and that's a giant wedgie going on. The biggest wedgie I have ever seen given in my life. Look how high the underwear is stretched up--almost to the shoulder! Oh the antics we get up to.



Ahahaha, George Bailey has never been more sincere:


Finally, a shaved pussy is a happy pussy:




Peace.

No comments: