Monday 22 August 2011

Back from hols!

Dear merciful heavens, I'm ready to plunge a knife into my beating heart as I am held captive at this "job" aka HELL.

Also, I think I possibly aspirated a small piece of a pepperoni stick, which will hopefully come out after a few rounds of hacking and coughing.  My eyes watered up like crazy when I got the piece jammed in my throat, although I don't know if I inhaled it or if it scraped it's way down my esophagus to my stomach.  I hope, I pray the latter.  If this blog isn't update any time soon, that is the reason.  I am dead.  Either from the plunged knife or the piece of pepperoni.

In the news today: 


Jack Layton, leader of the NDP party died after a long struggle with cancer.  Even though he vowed to be back in Parliament this coming September, any person involved in the medical field could see the truth of his condition in his gaunt and jaundiced appearance.  He was a stirring speaker and I wish he had fronted the Conservative party, but there you have it.  Life is always beginning and ending. 

And in other news:

My boyfriend lost Licorice's purple leash.  It was a nice light-weight nylon purple one that I had found during my move to this new apartment.  R.I.P.  Mr. Leash.  You will be missed.

That's all for now:)

No comments: