Wednesday 2 October 2013

I'M LOVING...

THIS
(sweetest thing)





Please listen!  If you like Bon Iver, Mumford & Sons, Birdy, etc, you WILL like this song. 



I had never heard of this band before so I was pleasantly surprised to discover them on Youtube, thanks in part to Buzzfeed (another new addiction of mine).



I could fall asleep or make out to this song.  Perhaps both at the same time.  How talented am I???





ALSO THIS
(strangest thing)



"Girls Don't Poop"

That's the promotion tag line for "Poopourri", a new invention that apparently cloaks the minty scents of poops.






The video is way worth watching.
There are over 20 scents of Poopourri available. 



 "Protective layer of essential oils keeps embarrassing odors
buried under water"







One of the more bizarre things I've seen lately and...I'M GOING TO GET SOME!







THESE GUYS
(momma thing)





THESE 
(fashion things)

I saw and fell in love with this bracelet
I ordered online and it came in earlier this week
So pretty
The designer/company is Ashley Bridget
I'm also lusting after their newest bracelet


Why yes, my friend, that IS a Harry Potter themed bracelet!

DO WANT.



Speaking of Drake...



THIS GUY
(cutest thing)

I never realized before how great Drake's smile is
PROOF:





AND THERE'S GIFS!!!



When I'm having a bad moment,
I think of Drake's smile.
And if you wanna get really into the smile...
You can search #drakesmiling on Tumblr 

And I like his new song:






THIS AT LAST
(bookworm thing)

I read Ken Follett's Fall of Giants over a year ago and have eagerly been anticipating the sequel Winter of the World.  I've firmly held out for the paperback copy.

I started reading it yesterday and so far is it devastatingly good and absorbing!  At 800+ pages I can foresee many late nights in the near future.  


It's a must read!


Ciao for now!

No comments: