Sunday 2 March 2008

A Brief Moment Of Interest

I find myself increasingly bored with things in life. At times I've noticed I barely have the attention to watch a whole movie. I credit that to the fact that I watch too much tv and am used to having the plot resolved in the usual forty-two minutes. Anyway, one thing that consistently interest me is people. People are fascinating creatures that I will never get bored with. It's not so much interacting with others that interests me...It's more just watching them and their responses to each, physical and verbal and emotional etc.

*



Here's something for you to watch...
I hope it doesn't totally destroy your sense of hearing.

In November around 65 people met up in our house for some pre-Christmas fellowship, and it was absolutely awesome. It was great time had by all.

Here's a little video clip of our singing.
Again, I apologize in advance for any permanent effect this may have on you.

So the first clip is of some singing that we did.
The second is just a walkabout I did of the party/house.







No comments: