Monday 7 April 2008

((Randomness))

Okay, so this is what I do.

I hear a song that completely appeals to me in every fashion: emotionally and musically mainly. It makes me sense happy and relaxes my mind while at the same time induces me to contemplative thinking.

Then, I take that song and I beat it to death, by listening to it over and over, and playing it on the piano, and just immersing myself in it.

In a couple weeks I pretty much am done with the song.

I wonder, if I restrained myself, and only listened to it once a day, would our relationship last longer? And I believe the answer is Yes, Yes it would.

I need to start restraining myself.


-)(-


I thought today that I need to stop caring so much about what other people think about me, and instead focus on the more important things in life, such as cleaning my room, exercising, working, and honing my skills (or lack thereof). For example, I used to be so active socially, always with people, working on relationships, and now I feel as though I have distanced myself from others, satisfying myself socially through internet friends.
Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with internet friends, but they aren't there for you in the way "real" friends can be. They can't physically pat you on the back, and usually you only show them a side of you that you want them to see. You aren't completely honest with them, because you might not like certain things about you. Or you know that your general demeanor annoys people, so you moderate yourself to be more pleasing. Basically, it's much easier to hide behind emoticons and text.


-)(-


David Gray is just amazing.
I'll update on that thought later.

No comments: