Thursday 8 May 2008

Getting Back At Ya

The O.C. has caught me up in it's whirl of Californian (specifically Orange County) drama. Each episode entices me further into it's intrigue and secrets.

So this is what I do. And have been doing for the last 3 days.

Working. Walking. Drinking coffee. Eating here and there. Listening to emo music. Watching The O.C. and other tv shows. Laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling. Surrounding myself with candles. Running, yes actually running. Texting.

Basically doing all things alone. Avoiding people, dodging calls, staying off of Facebook, banishing Skype from my life, relishing the solitude and quiet, and finally no longer having to listen to people who lie, who hurt, who bring pain.

Nothing can compare
to when you roll the dice and swear your love for me.
-Finley Quaye

The one thing I will admit to, is this deep and insatiable craving to be with one person. To have that one and only, to feel love for and from him. Everyday consists of waking up to the stark reality that there is a lack, and loneliness, a vacuum that cries to be filled.

No comments: