Wednesday 11 June 2008

Love**

How many times can my heart break disillusioned by the thought of flawless love?
Will I ever get there or am I drowning in quicksand with no relief to come?
-Natalie Walker


I'm ready to love you
I'm ready to hold you
-Bryan Adams


You don't have a clue what it is like to be next to you
I'm here to tell you, that it is good, that it is true
Birds singing the song, old paint is peeling
This is that fresh, fresh feeling
-The Eels


Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds
Or bend with the remover to remove
O! no, it is an ever fixed mark that looks on tempests
and is never shaken.
-W. Shakespeare


Does anybody have a clue,
how hard I worked at loving you?
And I'm not myself when I'm with you
It takes and breaks my heart in two
-Amos Lee


All you need is love.
-The Beatles


This years love had better last
Heaven knows it's high time
And I've been waiting on my own too long
-David Gray


By this we know love, because He laid down His life for us.
-1st John 3:16


Is love a fancy, a feeling...or a Ferris?
-Jane Austen


Love will make you beautiful
-The Afters

No comments: